Please follow these instructions for your posters:
- Posters will be presented on freestanding corkboard easels. Each board is 4 X 6 feet and stands approximately 3 feet off the ground. These are the poster easels most often seen at other conferences.
- Poster Dimensions should not exceed 6 ft x 3 1/2 ft (72 in. x 42 in)
Note: If you choose individual sheets instead of a single large poster, the presentation boards hold up to 28 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11" sheets of paper if in a landscape format (leaving some space in between sheets).
- Font - use large font for readability and accessibility.
- Push pins will be provided.
No Show Policy
Cancellations for accepted abstract presentations must be communicated directly to the AAHB Research Review Chair. Cancellations must be made prior to the first day of the Meeting.
If you are shipping items to the hotel prior to your arrival, clearly label each item with:
- Name of guest (Your Name)
- Check-in / arrival date
- Name of event: AAHB Scientific Meeting, March 12-15, 2023
- Associate Director of Events: Jeannette Moran
Mail your items to:
Grand Hyatt San Francisco
345 Stockton Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
You may also want to call the front desk to let them know about the delivery and inquire about holding fees.
Need Help Printing Your Poster?